How a Medieval Friar Forever Changed Financeby
Consider some headlines from the past week. China announced its gross domestic product had slowed to a three-year low of 7.6 percent in the latest quarter. The International Monetary Fund cut its global growth forecasts to 3.9 percent for 2013. And Citigroup Inc. announced its net income was down 12 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility