Is Obama or Romney Better for Middle East Peace?Jeffrey Goldberg
July 17 (Bloomberg) -- Which candidate for U.S. president is better positioned to jump-start Middle East peace negotiations? If you guessed the one who already has a Nobel Peace Prize on his shelf, you guessed wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton