Jump-Start Electric Car Market Via Buyers, not Automakersthe Editors
July 16 (Bloomberg) -- Much has been made about the U.S. government’s botched $535 million in loan guarantees to Solyndra LLC, the California solar-panel maker whose business imploded, leaving taxpayers burned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.