Jump-Start Electric Car Market Via Buyers, not Automakersthe Editors
July 16 (Bloomberg) -- Much has been made about the U.S. government’s botched $535 million in loan guarantees to Solyndra LLC, the California solar-panel maker whose business imploded, leaving taxpayers burned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta