China’s Economy Needs Spending Power, Not Steel Factoriesby
Expect some “sky is falling” headlines on Friday when China releases its most recent figures on economic growth, estimated to clock in , the slowest rate in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen