China’s Economy Needs Spending Power, Not Steel Factoriesby
Expect some “sky is falling” headlines on Friday when China releases its most recent figures on economic growth, estimated to clock in , the slowest rate in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces