Baseball’s First All-Star Game, a Gimmick That EnduredLawrence Goldstone
July 10 (Bloomberg) -- In 1928, to capitalize on a booming economy that everyone just knew would continue to improve, a group of Chicago businessmen decided to commemorate the city’s centennial by promoting a 1933 World’s Fair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food