Rein In Benefits Now and Tax Californians Laterby
Governor Jerry Brown’s proposed $50 billion tax-increase initiative won’t solve California’s budget problems. Neither will anything else on the state’s ballot in November, nor will more cuts to child care, courts, parks, college and welfare programs repeatedly slashed by the state Legislature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen