Hacker Goes After Russia's Alexei Navalny, One E-Mail at a Timeby
If you are an opposition politician in Russia and someone hacks into your e-mail, the police will not be interested in the hacker, even though his name is no secret. Parliament deputies will, however, demand that you, the victim, be placed under investigation based on the content of your private mailbox.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag