Congress Can Fix Health-Care Law Without Destroying Itby
One way the U.S. Congress could respond to Thursday’s Supreme Court ruling on the individual insurance mandate would be to yank the debate over health-care policy back to square one. Simply overturn the law and start from scratch, as the Republican chorus is calling for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Battle Over Bank Watchdog Whiffs on the Law
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal