Congress Can Fix Health-Care Law Without Destroying Itby
One way the U.S. Congress could respond to Thursday’s Supreme Court ruling on the individual insurance mandate would be to yank the debate over health-care policy back to square one. Simply overturn the law and start from scratch, as the Republican chorus is calling for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility