The Chief Justice Comes to the Rescueby
Judges can say things politicians can’t. So it was left to U.S. Chief Justice John G. Roberts to use the three-letter word for the individual mandate that President Barack Obama dared not utter during the debate over health-care reform:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things