Roberts Chooses Restraint Over History on ObamacareNoah Feldman
June 28 (Bloomberg) -- If the U.S. Supreme Court had wanted to make history, it could have: Striking down the individual mandate in the health-care law would have been the most weighty Supreme Court ruling since Franklin Roosevelt’s first New Deal was ruled unconstitutional three-quarters of a century ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces