Roberts Chooses Restraint Over History on ObamacareNoah Feldman
June 28 (Bloomberg) -- If the U.S. Supreme Court had wanted to make history, it could have: Striking down the individual mandate in the health-care law would have been the most weighty Supreme Court ruling since Franklin Roosevelt’s first New Deal was ruled unconstitutional three-quarters of a century ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake