Is a True Work-Family Balance Still Possible?Jeffrey Goldberg
June 29 (Bloomberg) -- Perhaps you’ve heard that Anne-Marie Slaughter, a former U.S. State Department official, wrote an article recently for the Atlantic (the magazine I also happen to write for) about women who thought they could “have it all” learning the hard way that they cannot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values