Is a True Work-Family Balance Still Possible?Jeffrey Goldberg
June 29 (Bloomberg) -- Perhaps you’ve heard that Anne-Marie Slaughter, a former U.S. State Department official, wrote an article recently for the Atlantic (the magazine I also happen to write for) about women who thought they could “have it all” learning the hard way that they cannot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta