One President’s Economic Legacy Is His Successor’s BurdenRichard J. Carroll
June 27 (Bloomberg) -- As President Barack Obama has learned, the economic conditions left by a previous administration can be a heavy burden on a president’s record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen