When Rielle Met JohnnyMargaret Carlson
June 26 (Bloomberg) -- With the publication of “What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me,” Rielle Hunter enters the company of Gennifer Flowers (movies), Donna Rice (jeans) and Monica Lewinsky (handbags) who try to get something other than the obvious out of their brush with political fame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds