First ’Voice of Wall Street’ a Study in RiskEdward J. Balleisen
June 22 (Bloomberg) -- In recent weeks, the financial pages have intensively covered JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion losses in derivatives trading. The episode has raised questions about the ability of Jamie Dimon, “the King of Wall Street,” to continue as the financial industry’s leading spokesman for regulatory restraint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks