Republicans’ Voter Suppression Project Grinds OnJonathan Alter
June 22 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney was in Michigan this week trying to make it competitive in the presidential election. It’s a steep climb for the native Michigander because President Barack Obama’s auto bailout, which Romney opposed, has helped bring the state’s unemployment rate down by 5.7 points since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts