In India, Democracy Follows the Mangoby
When I left my house in Delhi on the last night of April, summer had just arrived in the north of India. The next evening, I found myself in a radio station in Copenhagen, discussing ideas of love in the 21st century with the Danish poet Mette Moestrup and two very opinionated musicians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech