Holder Should Act Faster, Congress Less Furiouslyby
Democrats say efforts by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in over a botched gun-sting operation are a partisan stunt. They are right about the politics. The committee is nevertheless right on the merits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Plays Reagan's Game on Tariffs and Taxes
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal