Holder Should Act Faster, Congress Less Furiouslyby
Democrats say efforts by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in over a botched gun-sting operation are a partisan stunt. They are right about the politics. The committee is nevertheless right on the merits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors