Holder Should Act Faster, Congress Less Furiouslyby
Democrats say efforts by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in over a botched gun-sting operation are a partisan stunt. They are right about the politics. The committee is nevertheless right on the merits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights