Don’t Blame the Candidates, Blame the News MediaEzra Klein
June 21 (Bloomberg) -- “Excuse me, sir,” President Barack Obama said when a reporter from the Daily Caller website interrupted his news conference last week on immigration. “It’s not time for questions, sir. Not while I’m speaking.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.