Russia’s Appalling Cynicism on Syriaby
According to Hillary Clinton, a delivery of helicopter gunships is on its way from Russia to President Bashar Al-Assad in Syria. If so, any prospect of a managed end to the bloodshed there is dwindling fast, and Russia will bear responsibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow