Strong Yen Won’t Survive Japan’s Fiscal Cliffby
As its current-account surplus fades into deficit, Japan will be forced to import money at high international rates to finance its government debt. Huge amounts of money creation by the Bank of Japan could temporarily postpone the ensuing debt death spiral.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany