Wisconsin’s Pointless Recall Vote Shifts Focus to Jobsby
Wisconsin’s contentious gubernatorial recall is finally over, and it’s clear who won: political consultants, TV and radio stations flush with unexpected ad revenue, out-of-state conservative political advocates and, perhaps, future state budgets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow