Home-Loan Subsidy Leaves U.S. Exposed to Fiscal Stormsby
To understand the fiscal storm bearing down on the U.S., consider this: Federal spending now accounts for 23 percent of the economy, the highest level since the 1940s, while tax revenue stands at 15 percent, the lowest level since the 1950s. Anyone who can balance a checkbook understands the ramifications of that asymmetry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States