Small Fish Burned in Facebook IPO Knew BetterWilliam D. Cohan
June 4 (Bloomberg) -- You know that the hand-wringing over the almost 25 percent drop in the value of Facebook’s Inc.’s stock since its May 17 IPO has reached a new level of disproportion when ABC’s “Good Morning America” weighs in with the idea that maybe Mark Zuckerberg should abandon his honeymoon and return to Silicon Valley to somehow make things better for the gullible investors who got singed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow