U.S. Can Rescue Its Troubled Cities by Abolishing Themby
Sunland Park, New Mexico, a small and impoverished suburb of El Paso, has made “news of the weird” headlines lately for its official corruption. Daniel Salinas was elected mayor in March, but has been legally barred from taking office. Why? Because he is under indictment for 33 felonies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences