Low, Stable Housing Prices: What’s Not to Like?Edward Glaeser
May 30 (Bloomberg) -- The Case-Shiller Housing Price figures for March were released Tuesday, and they reveal a second month of modest price increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.