Facebook IPO Gave the Market Just What It Doesn’t Needby
The biggest problem with Facebook Inc.’s botched IPO isn’t that there was no first-day “pop.” Or that the shares went into free fall over the next few days. It’s what it might do to investor confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious