Even $3 Trillion Can’t Buy China Love or Good PRWilliam Pesek
May 18 (Bloomberg) -- China’s $3.3 trillion of currency reserves are a nice thing to have when you want to polish your image. Even if money can’t buy you love, it sure can buy lots of positive buzz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars