Ignore Myths and Half-Truths of JPMorgan’s Trading Lossesby
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion trading loss has unleashed a whirlwind of commentary on how (and how not) to regulate the financial system. A few observations on some of the central questions that have been raised:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- Why the Tax Bill's Errors Won't Be Fixed