Ignore Myths and Half-Truths of JPMorgan’s Trading Lossesby
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion trading loss has unleashed a whirlwind of commentary on how (and how not) to regulate the financial system. A few observations on some of the central questions that have been raised:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Forecasts for the New World Order of 2030