For Volcker Rule, JPMorgan’s $2 Billion Loss Says It Allby
It’s never polite to say I told you so, but JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion trading loss has proponents of a tougher proprietary trading ban saying . . . well, you know what.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks