In Dilma Versus Banks, Round One Goes to GovernmentDominic Phillips
Nothing animates Brazilian opinion quite so much as cash -- and the current battle over interest rates between the government and the banks is no exception.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents