Sept. 11 Trial Set to Have More Chaos Than JusticeNoah Feldman
May 8 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. Brigadier General Mark Martins is an honorable man with an impossible job: Convicting Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his associates of the Sept. 11 attacks without making it look like a show trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich