Obama Hits Syria With Brutal Blast of AdverbsJeffrey Goldberg
May 8 (Bloomberg) -- The crackdown by Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad against his own citizens counts as one of the most blood-soaked acts of political repression in the Middle East since his father and predecessor, Hafez al-Assad, waged his own onslaught against anti-regime activists three decades ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan