Hitting Argentina for Oil Seizure Can Hurt U.S. Interestsby
Argentina’s Lower House voted on Thursday to approve the expropriation of 51 percent of YPF SA, the country’s largest oil company. Expect more international outrage in weeks to come, when President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner announces how little she plans to pay Spain’s Repsol YPF SA, the previous owner, for its stake, which it values at more than .
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power