Fair-Value Guesswork Is Best Left to Investorsby
As I struggled to navigate a roundabout at London’s Heathrow Airport recently, I wondered why the Brits don’t switch to driving on the right side of the road. The main obstacle, of course, is the difficulty of ensuring that all vehicles make the change at the same time. Just a few holdouts, particularly trucks, could cause major problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag