Argentina's YPF Seizure Rattles Nerves in BrazilDominic Phillips
The decision by President Cristina Kirchner of Argentina to seize a majority stake in the oil and gas company YPF SA from Spain's Repsol YPF SA shocked analysts and investors around the world, worsening confidence in Argentina's energy market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States