Is ‘Fiscal Cliff’ a Keynesian Topography Mistake?Caroline Baum
April 26 (Bloomberg) -- Never let it be said that the financial community has a deaf ear for language. The same folks who saw “green shoots” after the “soft patch” are now focusing their collective attention on the “fiscal cliff.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans