China-Bashing Is Popular but Could Do More Harm Than Goodby
President Barack Obama and the presumptive Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, both act as if lecturing China about its undervalued currency is a good way to show they care about U.S. jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker