China-Bashing Is Popular but Could Do More Harm Than Goodby
President Barack Obama and the presumptive Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, both act as if lecturing China about its undervalued currency is a good way to show they care about U.S. jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.