The Misguided Prosecution of John Edwardsby
Too many louts get away with being one. So it was intensely satisfying to learn that the U.S. government, in the form of the Justice Department, was focusing its considerable might on John Edwards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is