High Court Can Bring Bush Immigration Plan Back From Deadthe Editors
April 25 (Bloomberg) -- The Supreme Court hears arguments today on the constitutionality of Arizona’s immigration law, SB 1070. The legal conflict, which centers on the duties and limits of local enforcement of national immigration laws, is provocative. But it is ultimately beside the point, given the practical and political realities of illegal immigration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve