Obama, Republicans Ransack Reagan’s Record, Come Up EmptyRamesh Ponnuru
April 24 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama hasn’t had much luck in getting living Republicans to endorse his proposed “Buffett rule,” which would ensure that the highest earners pay a minimum federal tax rate of 30 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States