Obama and Romney Need to Ignite Swing Voters’ PassionAlbert R. Hunt
April 23 (Bloomberg) -- This is expected to be a close U.S. presidential election and there’s a general consensus in both camps about who, to paraphrase former President George W. Bush, the “deciders” will be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States