Obama and Romney Need to Ignite Swing Voters’ PassionAlbert R. Hunt
April 23 (Bloomberg) -- This is expected to be a close U.S. presidential election and there’s a general consensus in both camps about who, to paraphrase former President George W. Bush, the “deciders” will be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan