Riot Brings Brazil's Horrific Prison Conditions Into the LightDominic Phillips
On April 15, about 470 armed inmates seized control of Advogado Antonio Jacinto Filho prison in Aracaju city in Brazil, and held some 130 people hostage, including visitors and guards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals