Riot Brings Brazil's Horrific Prison Conditions Into the LightDominic Phillips
On April 15, about 470 armed inmates seized control of Advogado Antonio Jacinto Filho prison in Aracaju city in Brazil, and held some 130 people hostage, including visitors and guards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Democrats Should Cut a Border Deal With Trump