Tax System Is America’s Biggest SpenderBetsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers
April 17 (Bloomberg) -- If you’re at all like us, chances are you’ll spend Tuesday evening finishing your taxes. As you search for every last deduction and credit, it’s worth asking: Does any of this make sense?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required