Tax System Is America’s Biggest SpenderBetsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers
April 17 (Bloomberg) -- If you’re at all like us, chances are you’ll spend Tuesday evening finishing your taxes. As you search for every last deduction and credit, it’s worth asking: Does any of this make sense?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote