Tax System Is America’s Biggest SpenderBetsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers
April 17 (Bloomberg) -- If you’re at all like us, chances are you’ll spend Tuesday evening finishing your taxes. As you search for every last deduction and credit, it’s worth asking: Does any of this make sense?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.