Ignore Long-Term Forecasts Assuming No Medicare FixSimon Johnson
How much should you worry about the level of federal government debt in 2075? The Congressional Budget Office forecasts deficits and debts out that far, and the numbers are eye-popping. According to the CBO, total debt is on a trajectory to reach 700 percent of gross domestic product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area