Memo to Gun Lobby: You Won. So Tone It Down, OK?by
The 2008 election of Barack Obama was a boon to gunmakers. Now the gun lobby, gathered at the National Rifle Association’s convention in St. Louis today, is using the prospect of his re-election to again stoke fear -- which may be good for the industry’s bottom line but not for the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area