Obama and Dilma Agree on Bourbon and Cachaca, but Not Much ElseDominic Phillips
For Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, this week's two-day American visit was a big one. She had already been to China, India and Germany, and had even hosted President Barack Obama in Brazil last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States