Fight Masters Equality Battle in Market, Not on Fairwaysby
By now, almost a week after Bubba Watson smashed his way to a Masters victory, things should be pretty much back to normal at the Augusta National Golf Club. The TV trucks are gone. The trampled greens and broken magnolias have been repaired by wizard groundskeepers. And all those activists, journalists and regular folks who were after the club to admit women have fallen silent, doubtless from exhaustion. The club has moved off the fairway of American attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan