American Taxpayers Give Tribute in Their Own Hunger GamesAmity Shlaes
April 6 (Bloomberg) -- Sometimes tax seasons find their own movie. The movie for tax season 2012 is “The Hunger Games,” which came about just about the time most of us were opening the tax preparers’ kit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'