Bank Stress Tests Don’t End the PainA. Gary Shilling
March 19 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve has released the results of stress tests of 19 big U.S. banks that assessed how their Tier 1 common capital ratios would fare by the end of 2013 with a 13 percent unemployment rate, a 50 percent decline in stock prices and house prices off 21 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations