Obama May Be Vulnerable: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
March 6 (Bloomberg) -- Real Clear Politics has President Barack Obama leading Mitt Romney, the likely Republican presidential nominee, by 4.6 percentage points in its poll average. Pollster.com gives Obama a similar lead. The bettors at Intrade.com give the Democrats a 60 percent chance of retaining the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Democrats Should Cut a Border Deal With Trump